Together, We are #DSMstrong
Greater Des Moines (DSM) will remain strong and resilient. We will support each other, be there for each other and lift up our region during these times.
This video includes images submitted by businesses and residents across the region showing people helping each other, supporting our medical community, sharing uplifting messages, adjusting to a virtual lifestyle and more.
To download the Zoom backgrounds below, click on the image to expand and right click to save the image to your computer.
Within Zoom, select Choose Virtual Background. Under Virtual Backgrounds, , click the (+) symbol and upload the DSM USA background of your choice.
Downtown DSM USA
DSM USA Region
#DSMstrong Posters and Coloring Sheets
Please take advantage of these free downloadables including signs that individuals and businesses can print off on their own, as well as DSM-themed coloring sheets that families can color with a purpose. Adding colorful hearts to doors and windows is a national movement to thank and support healthcare workers and other essential personnel for their service.
It's easy — print at home and hang up in your windows to inspire others to stay #DSMstrong!
Click on any of the posters or coloring sheets below to print:
Share your #DSMstrong examples! Greater Des Moines (DSM) residents are showing their strength, pride, compassion and selflessness in response to COVID-19. The Greater Des Moines Partnership is looking for individuals and businesses to share their examples and their stories of #DSMstrong. Send us your photos and videos of the following:
- People supporting healthcare workers, or healthcare workers supporting each other
- Door signs, sidewalk chalk, or other ways people are communicating with their friends and neighbors
- People supporting businesses, such as curbside takeout or shopping online
- People singing, dancing or playing music together while social distancing
- Kids facetiming with grandparents or friends
- Students interacting with teachers virtually, or a teacher parade through district neighborhoods
- People exercising or enjoying parks while maintaining social distance
- Anything you do or see that shows our collective strength, resiliency, creativity or compassion during this time.
The Partnership will compile and share the content we receive to show how #DSMstrong we really are.
Submit your photos and videos here.
Please also let us know if you have blog ideas or company announcements you would like us to consider sharing. Together, we will remain #DSMstrong!