Award Applications & Winners
The Inclusion Awards are awarded by the Greater Des Moines Partnership to honor employers who have championed Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) at their businesses and organizations and in the community. The awards were presented at the Inclusion Summit on Nov. 9, 2022. To qualify for the Inclusion Awards, organizations must be a regional Member or Investor of The Partnership.
Award categories by size of organization:
- Small (1 – 150 employees)
- Medium (151 – 500 employees)
- Large (More than 500 employees)
- Public Entities
Learn more about the Inclusion Awards and see past winners.
Award Selection Council
Each year, a committee of members from The Partnership's Inclusion Council participates in a judges' panel to oversee the selection and presentation of The Partnership's Inclusion Award. Applications are evaluated, finalists are determined, an on-site visit is conducted and the committee convenes for a final assessment to determine the award winner(s).
For questions about the award or process, please contact Marvin DeJear, Jr., Ph.D, MBA.
2022 Inclusion Award Winners
- Principal Financial Group, Large Organization Category (more than 500 employees)
- ARAG Legal Insurance, Medium Organization Category (151–500 employees)
- Business Publications Corporation, Small Organization Category (1–150 employees)
- Evelyn K. Davis Center for Working Families, Non-Profit Category
- Polk County, Public Entity Category
- Equity Innovation Award: Athene and West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce for the Black & Brown Business Summit
Economic Impact Awards
The Economic Impact Awards are presented in the fall by the Greater Des Moines Partnership. The Awards recognize regional companies for their outstanding contributions toward the economic vitality of Greater Des Moines (DSM).
2022 Economic Impact Award Winners
Read more about each winner:
Central Iowa YP of the Year Awards
The Central Iowa Young Professional of the Year Awards honors young professionals who make a difference in the region. These awards are presented by the Young Professionals Connection and Juice.