Greater Des Moines Partnership Investors
The Greater Des Moines Partnership relies on Investors to support its mission as the economic and community development organization serving Greater Des Moines (DSM), united to drive economic growth with one voice, one mission and as one region. Investors drive strategic decision-making for both The Partnership and the region.
By investing in The Partnership, your company or organization is investing in the future of the region. The Partnership's vision for the future, as well as the strategic work plan created to reach this vision, is focused on economic development, talent development and placemaking. Each of these elements helps drive more people and businesses to move to DSM, which equates to more potential customers and employees for local businesses. This investment is the fuel needed in order to deliver tangible growth opportunities that impact bottom lines for The Partnership's Investors.
Since its inception in 1999, The Partnership continues to accomplish its mission by building the regional economy, strengthening the region's core — Downtown — and amplifying the region with one voice.
The Partnership generates major impact with a lean budget, resulting in a favorable return on investment.
Investors can help ensure The Partnership carries out its 2022 regional strategies:
- Ensure our region is talent-ready.
- Embolden the global presence of DSM.
- Innovate and accelerate.
- Tell the region's story – loud, bold, broad.
- Prepare for population: one million.
- Move the needle on major placemaking projects.
Since 1999, The Partnership has assisted in hundreds of company relocations and expansions in DSM resulting in more than $7.5 billion in capital investment, in addition to work on talent attraction and retention, cultivating regional collaboration and strengthening the region's core.
Learn more about The Partnership's mission, vision and goals.
View The Partnership's 2018 Annual Report Video and one-page PDF of results:
Learn about the regional impact of The Partnership.
In addition to investing in the region's growth, Partnership Investors receive the following benefits:
- Becoming a Partnership Investor enables you to shape the future of our region in a tangible way.
- As an Investor, you and members of your team could consider joining one of The Partnership's boards, committees, councils or task forces. This gives you a seat at the table to help drive The Partnership's work plans and regional strategies. Download the full list of Investor Engagement Opportunities.
- The Partnership also holds bi-annual Investor-only events. These events provide insider content and give Investors opportunities to engage meaningful thought-leadership topics.
- Partnership Investors are provided bi-annual Investor Reports that provide detailed information on The Partnership's work platform and results.
- Partnership Investors are recognized on The Partnership's Investor List, which is available for download below and is printed and shared thousands of times annually. This is a source of regional pride for current Investors.
- Dollars invested in The Partnership allows The Partnership to strategically activate upon the goals and needs of the region, ultimately making our community stronger.
Are you getting the most out of your Investment? Get a tune-up by contacting Tiffany Tauscheck, Chief Strategy Officer.
Investor Engagement Opportunities
Partnership Investors have opportunities to be considered for a seat at the table on one of The Partnership's boards, committees, councils or task forces. Learn about Investor engagement opportunities.
Investors are invited to bi-annual Investor-only events and other pop-up events throughout the year. Chairs' Circle Investors are also invited to exclusive Chairs' Circle Investor events bi-annually.
Download the full list of 2019 Investors.
Hear what our current Investors are saying about us!
To inquire about investing in The Partnership, contact:
Chief Strategy Officer
Phone: (515) 286-4954
Downtown Events Director
Phone: (515) 286-4915
Have a billing question? Contact:
Director of Human Resources and Information Technology
Phone: (515) 286-4975
To update your contact information or change your communication preferences, contact:
Phone: (515) 286-4950
Not looking to become an Investor right now? Learn how to be involved in The Partnership through Affiliate Chamber Membership.