With a network of more than 6,500 Members, the Greater Des Moines Partnership provides a strong, collective voice on business matters and public policy issues in addition to initiatives that benefit regional businesses directly and strengthen the regional economy as a whole. Members can elevate their visibility, stay connected, network and expand regional leadership.
The Partnership's Membership will reinforce and elevate the economic vitality and continued growth of Greater Des Moines (DSM). Members have access to many benefits, including:
- A wide range of tools to help their business and workforce grow.
- Specialized industry research and comprehensive demographic and business climate information.
- Enhanced connections with potential clients, exclusive resources and tools to help their business grow.
- A Member directory of local businesses and the community at large.
- An option to invest in The Partnership to help champion the dynamic and bustling DSM business community.
- An opportunity to communicate the needs of the region throughout the year to elected officials, becoming a public policy agenda advocate at the local, state and federal levels.
- Resources for finding and retaining a vibrant workforce.
- Up-to-date news and information on business and community news, including professional development, networking events, development projects, city pride and community and regional news in DSM via a weekly email newsletter, a monthly print publication, multiple websites and social media platforms.
- See the Top Ways to Use The Partnership flier.
Download Membership Benefits Guide
“Becoming a member of my local chamber helped my small business develop a presence and connect with potential business opportunities. This network within my local community and the entire DSM region has been instrumental in helping my business survive and thrive even during the recent challenges caused by the pandemic. Chambers throughout our region rose to the occasion to help businesses position themselves for success."
— Ben Butzke, Butzke Burch Construction, 2021 Affiliate Presidents’ Council Chair
“My involvement with the local chamber has helped me to flourish in my business as well as given me an opportunity to connect to the DSM region. My connections have grown significantly, both personally and professionally, since joining The Partnership's network. If you are looking to expand your business's portfolio and make meaningful connections, joining your chamber and becoming an active member is the way to go.”
— Eric Simon, SHYFT Collective, 2020 Affiliate Presidents’ Council Chair
“Even when external circumstances are challenging, DSM USA continues to fight above its weight and position itself for long-term success, due in large part to strong regional collaboration. The Partnership is focused on helping our Affiliate Chambers and their Members grow in economic strength and agility during the recovery period ahead. Together, we are able to help our businesses stay strong and keep our communities vibrant.”
— Jay Byers, Greater Des Moines Partnership, CEO and President