With a network of more than 6,500 Members, the Greater Des Moines Partnership provides a strong, collective voice on business matters and public policy issues in addition to initiatives that benefit regional businesses directly and strengthen the regional economy as a whole. Members can elevate their visibility, stay connected, network and expand regional leadership.
The Partnership's Membership will reinforce and elevate the economic vitality and continued growth of Greater Des Moines (DSM). Members have access to many benefits, including:
- A wide range of tools to help their business and workforce grow.
- Specialized industry research and comprehensive demographic and business climate information.
- Enhanced connections with potential clients, exclusive resources and tools to help their business grow.
- A Member directory of local businesses and the community at large.
- An option to invest in The Partnership to help champion the dynamic and bustling DSM business community.
- An opportunity to communicate the needs of the region throughout the year to elected officials, becoming a public policy agenda advocate at the local, state and federal levels.
- Resources for finding and retaining a vibrant workforce.
- Up-to-date news and information on business and community news, including professional development, networking events, development projects, city pride and community and regional news in DSM via a weekly email newsletter, a monthly print publication, multiple websites and social media platforms.
- See the Top Ways to Use The Partnership flier.
"As an entrepreneur and small business owner, building a network through the chamber has been instrumental to growing my business. The chamber provides access to key resources to help small businesses grow, and businesses throughout our region are stronger because of the extensive affiliate chamber network of the Greater Des Moines Partnership."
— Julie Mangels, julsdesign and QB Studios Custom Apparel, 2023 Affiliate Presidents’ Council Chair