With a network of more than 6,500 Members, the Greater Des Moines Partnership provides a strong, collective voice on business matters and public policy issues in addition to initiatives that benefit regional businesses directly and strengthen the regional economy as a whole. Members can elevate their visibility, stay connected, network and expand regional leadership.
The Partnership's Membership will reinforce and elevate the economic vitality and continued growth of Greater Des Moines (DSM). Members have access to many benefits, including:
- A wide range of tools to help their business and workforce grow.
- Specialized industry research and comprehensive demographic and business climate information.
- Enhanced connections with potential clients, exclusive resources and tools to help their business grow.
- A Member directory of local businesses and the community at large.
- An option to invest in The Partnership to help champion the dynamic and bustling DSM business community.
- An opportunity to communicate the needs of the region throughout the year to elected officials, becoming a public policy agenda advocate at the local, state and federal levels.
- Resources for finding and retaining a vibrant workforce.
- Up-to-date news and information on business and community news, including professional development, networking events, development projects, city pride and community and regional news in DSM via a weekly email newsletter, a monthly print publication, multiple websites and social media platforms.
- See the Top Ways to Use The Partnership flier.
Download Membership Benefits Guide
“Finding support for business owners in Greater Des Moines is easy. Each one of the local chambers brings their own specific brand of support tailored for their community, with a genuine desire to see their members succeed. The Greater Des Moines Partnership elevates that experience with complementary services most chambers wouldn’t be able to provide by themselves. I respect the work that The Partnership has done to network and support local chambers that support local businesses. Because of it, we’re a much better community in every sense of the word."
— Clint Dudley, Shade Tree Auto, 2022 Affiliate Presidents’ Council Chair
“Even when external circumstances are challenging, DSM USA continues to fight above its weight and position itself for long-term success, due in large part to strong regional collaboration. The Partnership is focused on helping our Affiliate Chambers and their Members grow in economic strength and agility during the recovery period ahead. Together, we are able to help our businesses stay strong and keep our communities vibrant.”
— Jay Byers, Greater Des Moines Partnership, CEO and President