Partnership Board Named #1 Most Influential
GREATER DES MOINES, IA (Jan. 5, 2018) — The Greater Des Moines Partnership’s 2017 Board of Directors has been named the #1 Most Influential Board by the Des Moines Business Record’s “Book of Lists.” The list is voted on by Business Record readers, and was announced at the “Book of Lists” unveiling party last night.
The following Partnership Board members have also been named to the “Most Influential Business Leaders” list or the “Business Leaders You Should Know” list.
- Dan Houston, Principal, 2017 Partnership Board Chair
- Suku Radia, Bankers Trust
- Gerry Neugent, Knapp Properties, Inc.
- Steve Lacy, Meredith Corporation
- Steve Zumbach, Belin McCormick, P.C.
- Rick Tollakson, Hubbell Realty Company
- Greg Edwards, Catch Des Moines
- Christine Hensley, Des Moines City Council
- Kristi Knous, Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines
- Emily Abbas, Bankers Trust
- Elisabeth Buck, United Way of Central Iowa
- Fred Buie, Keystone Electrical Manufacturing Co.
- Eric Crowell, UnityPoint Health – Des Moines
- Rob Denson, Des Moines Area Community College
- Randy Edeker, Hy-Vee, Inc.
- Nora Everett, Principal
- Angela Franklin, Des Moines University
- Kathryn Kunert, MidAmerican Energy Company
- Marty Martin, Drake University
- Gary Palmer, Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino
- Bob Ritz, Mercy Health Network
- Bill Stowe, Des Moines Water Works
“The Partnership’s Board is made up of dedicated professionals who represent leading organizations that drive growth in Greater Des Moines (DSM)” Houston said. “These community leaders help activate key initiatives by providing their expertise, access to resources and capital. The Partnership is successful because of the individuals who serve it, the organizations that invest in it and their collective commitment to the region.”
Additionally, Jay Byers, CEO of The Partnership, was named to the “Most Influential Business Leaders” list. Gene Meyer, President, Mike Colwell, Executive Director of Entrepreneurial Initiatives and Tiffany Tauscheck, Chief Strategy Officer at The Partnership, were named to the “Business Leaders You Need to Know” list.
To see the full list of 2017 Partnership Board and Executive Committee members, click here.
About the Greater Des Moines Partnership
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the economic and community development organization that serves Greater Des Moines (DSM), Iowa. Together with 23 Affiliate Chambers of Commerce, more than 6,100 Regional Business Members and more than 320 Investors, The Partnership drives economic growth with one voice, one mission and as one region. Through innovation, strategic planning and global collaboration, The Partnership grows opportunity, helps create jobs and promotes DSM as the best place to build a business, a career and a future. Learn more at DSMpartnership.com.