Live Music This Week in DSM: April 13-17, 2022
This week’s lineup of musical acts in Greater Des Moines (DSM) includes Bill Matykowski at Greenwood Lounge, Bob Pace & The Dangerous Band at Gas Lamp and Orphan Annie at 300 Craft & Rooftop. Don’t miss out on these local acts and others listed below.
Wednesday, April 13
Robert Deitch at Stuffed Olive in Historic Court District at 6 p.m.
- Jack Curtis/Bryce Berthusen Duo at the Louie’s Wine Dive Patio at 6 p.m.
- The Muddy Walters Band at Lefty’s at 6:30 p.m.; $5
- Des Moines Big Band; Vocal Spotlight with Dave Wagner at Noce in Western Gateway at 7 p.m.; $15, VIP $50, Bar seat/table $12, Student $5
- Bill Matykowski at Greenwood Lounge at 7 p.m.
Thursday, April 14
The English Beat at Wooly’s in the Historic East Village at 7 p.m.; $30-35
- The Ecotones at Noce in Western Gateway at 7 p.m.
- Casey Joe Collins at Confluence Brewery at 7 p.m.
- Jon Wayne and the Pain with Some Friends at xBk Live at 8 p.m.; $15-18
- The Soul Searchers at Greenwood Lounge at 8 p.m.
Friday, April 15
Bob Pace & The Dangerous Band at Gas Lamp at 5 p.m.; $5
- The Mondeau Dukes at Captain Roy’s at 6 p.m.
- Scott Davis/Jamie Poulsen Duo at The Cave DSM in Western Gateway at 6 p.m.
- Kent Brothers at Captain Roy’s at 7 p.m.
Vintage Pistol at Lefty’s at 7 p.m.
- A Night of Nat King Cole: Fred Gazzo & The Metropolitan 8 at Noce in Western Gateway at 7 p.m.; $25, VIP $50, Bar seat/table $12
- Jordan Beem at Court Avenue Restaurant & Brewing Company in Historic Court District at 7 p.m.
- Damon Dotson at Surety Hotel Lounge at 7 p.m.
- Zap Tura with Skyscraper at xBk Live at 8 p.m. $10-13
- A Night of Nat King Cole: Fred Gazzo & The Metropolitan 8 at Noce in Western Gateway at 9 p.m.; $25, VIP $50, Bar seat/table $12
- Emo Night at Wooly’s in the Historic East Village at 9 p.m.; $16
- The Unfortunate Sons at Greenwood Lounge at 9 p.m.
- Smokin’ Joe and Ephraim Zenh at Gas Lamp at 9:30 p.m.; $10
Saturday, April 16
Sumpin Doo at Hawkeye Elks Lodge at 4 p.m.; $5
- Index Case with Destrophy, Widow 7, All Things Lost at Wooly’s in the Historic East Village at 7 p.m.; $15-20
- Brother Trucker at Captain Roy’s at 7 p.m.
- The Blake Shaw Big(ish) Band at Noce in Western Gateway at 7 p.m.; $25, VIP $50, Bar seat/table $12
- Coyote at the Croation-Slavic-Center at 7 p.m. $5 Members/$7 Nonmembers
- Chicago with Mistaken Identity at Des Moines Civic Center at 7:30 p.m.; $71 to $126, VIP $276 to $401
- Joe Inman at East Side Eddie’s at 8 p.m.
- Heath Alan Band at Greenwood Lounge at 9 p.m.
- MooseKnuckle at Yacht Club at 9 p.m.
- Blacked Out World, Section Hate, Resurrection Mary at Hull Ave Tavern at 9 p.m.
- Last Call with Max Wellman at Noce in Western Gateway at 9:30 p.m.
- Index Case After Party with DJ Richie Daggers at Gas Lamp at 10 p.m. (Doors); $12-15
Sunday, April 17
Orphan Annie at 300 Craft & Rooftop at 4 p.m.
- No Resolve with Etched in Embers at Lefty’s at 5 p.m.; $10
- Lily DeTaeye with The Love-In at xBk Live at 7 p.m.; $10-13
Check for changes at each venue’s website, including cancellations and COVID protocols, and consider your generosity to your local waitstaff and musicians as we continue to welcome back live events in DSM. You can also support local restaurants by visiting nearby businesses before and after the show! Check out the Greater Des Moines Partnership’s Restaurant Guide, featuring neighborhood options here.
The Greater Des Moines Partnership calendar of events is a one-stop resource for activities taking place throughout the region. Find networking information for Greater Des Moines (DSM) businesses or events specific to Downtown DSM.