Partnership Perk: Networking Opportunities
Regional Members of the Greater Des Moines Partnership have the opportunity to network and establish relationships through multiple opportunities. As a Member, connecting with other business professionals and leaders in top Greater Des Moines (DSM) industries is easier than ever before. From attending laid-back, exclusive Chamber Nights to utilizing The Partnership’s brand new website, professionals from large corporate entities and smaller up-and-coming businesses alike can reap the benefits.
DSM USA Chamber Nights
Chamber Nights are an opportunity for the more than 6,000 Regional Business Members to focus on networking within the local community. DSM hosts minor league teams for arena football, baseball, basketball and hockey. Throughout the various sports seasons, teams partners with The Partnership’s Affiliates to offer discounted tickets for Chamber Nights.
Check out this summer’s list of Chamber Night opportunities:
Networking Through DSM USA
Regional Members who utilize the DSM USA website, DSMpartnership.com, will also enjoy a wide array of benefits, including accessibility and extensive visibility. The following resources are especially useful:
- Networking: Many local networking opportunities are available to help Members find success. In addition to Chamber Nights, Members can attend an annual small to big business forum, startup events through Square One DSM, professional and educational development events, inclusion seminars and more.
- Professional Development: Continuing education opportunities and accessibility to CEOs and key industry leaders within the community are vital to professional development. Commit to volunteer opportunities within DSM, connect with locals or attend annual programs, including Regional Business events and instruction events such as Outclass Your Competition.
- Partnership Events: Search for events hosted by The Partnership on this Member-friendly calendar. Registration for summer events is already open for the following:
- Calendars: Other events around DSM are listed on The Partnership’s Calendar. The calendar includes lunch and learns and events from Affiliate Chambers throughout the region.
- Member Directory: More than 6,000 local businesses have their contact information listed in The Partnership’s Member Directory. Alphabetical listings make it easy to search for businesses by name or category.
Our dual-Membership model combines Chamber benefits with Partnership benefits, ensuring collaboration, communication and engaging business development opportunities for all Members. While The Partnership’s initiatives effect the region as a whole, this dual-Membership allows small business voices to be heard and community connections to be made on the local level.
Learn more about Partnership Affiliate Chambers and about Partnership Member benefits.
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the fourth largest regional Chamber of Commerce in the nation. Learn more about our Affiliate Chambers and browse our Membership Directory. Read additional Affiliate Chamber spotlights.
For specific inquiries, please contact me at (515) 286-4934 or mschneider@DSMpartnership.com.