2020 Community Call To Action
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is committed to fulfilling its 2020 Strategic Priorities. Our vision is to unite the Greater Des Moines (DSM) community to drive economic growth with one voice, one mission, as one region.
We are stronger together, and we need you at the table to drive DSM forward!
Please help us advance the 2020 Strategic Priorities in the following ways:
- Talk to your state and federal elected officials about the need for the Des Moines International Airport terminal project and the opportunity to increase funding for airports.
- Sign up for the Central Iowa Water Trails newsletter to get updates about the project.
- Express your interest to be involved in the Future World of Work task force to help ensure our talent pool has the competencies and skills aligned to jobs of the future. Watch for the launch of TALLO, a state-of-the-art student recruitment platform.
- Answer the question on Twitter or Instagram: What's the next big thing you want to see Downtown? Make sure to use #DSMUSA and #downtownDSM.
- Support minority-owned businesses in DSM. Do you have a good story or know of a minority-owned business that has a good story? Tell us about it with a potential blog post. If you need a mentor, know a minority-owned small business owner that needs a mentor, or would like to become a mentor, sign up for The Partnership's Mentor Connection Program.
2020 Strategic Priorities
Learn more about the 2020 Strategic Priorities here.
Make The Ask
Once you’ve taken action, please consider asking your colleagues, friends and family to get involved as well! To further share the news, please consider posting a request to take action on social media including @DSMpartnership and #DSMUSA to amplify.
Partnership Annual Report
Together, we can achieve positive and monumental results for the future of DSM! Watch the Annual Report video below or download the report to see what the region accomplished in 2019.