DSM Fellowship Program Announces Graduates of 2022 Cohort
GREATER DES MOINES, IA (June 21, 2022) — The Greater Des Moines Partnership has announced the 2022 graduating class of the DSM Fellowship Program. The cohort began its programming in August 2020 and consists of 21 individuals from seven Greater Des Moines (DSM) organizations.
The DSM Fellowship Program is a preeminent professional development initiative to attract, develop and retain a diverse community of top-tier young talent. Companies from throughout the DSM community participate in the program by selecting young professionals that have up to two years of experience in their organizations. The mission of the program is to enhance organizational workplace diversity, give participants access to opportunities that will accelerate their professional experiences and help them establish lasting connections to retain them in the community.
The following Fellows graduated from the 2022 cohort:
Paige Bennett, Fidelity & Guaranty Life
Chelsea Hanson, John Deere Financial
- Josh Hilliard, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Sukriti Jain, Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
- Austin Jensen, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Mark Marrano, Nationwide
- Marina McMains, Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Andrew Messerli, Fidelity & Guaranty Life
- Tim Paulson, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Natalie Roberts, Fidelity & Guaranty Life
- Brandon Rollefson, Fidelity & Guaranty Life
- Kole Rudd, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Kuuku Saah, Bankers Trust
- Cody Schluenz, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Robyn Steffen, Fidelity & Guaranty Life
- Jessica Stough, John Deere Financial
- Bryan Swon, Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
- Tyler Tebo, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Lexie White, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Gina Wrede, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Alysa Younkin, John Deere Financial
“We are excited to celebrate these graduates who are making a positive impact in their companies and in our community,” said Sidney Pezley, Director of Education and Talent Programs at The Partnership. “This program helps employers cultivate an environment to retain young professionals from diverse backgrounds as they grow in their career.”
The DSM Fellowship Program is actively recruiting for its 2022-2024 class, which will be the program’s third cohort. Employees that demonstrate high leadership potential and have started their careers with the company in the past two years or joined the company after graduation are eligible. The class will be capped at 25 Fellows on a first-come, first-served basis.
Find more information about the DSM Fellowship Program on The Partnership’s website or contact Pezley at spezley@DSMpartnership.com.
About the Greater Des Moines Partnership
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the economic and community development organization that serves Greater Des Moines (DSM), Iowa. Together with 24 Affiliate Chambers of Commerce, more than 6,500 Regional Business Members and more than 365 Investors, The Partnership drives economic growth with one voice, one mission and as one region. Through innovation, strategic planning and global collaboration, The Partnership grows opportunity, helps create jobs and promotes DSM as the best place to build a business, a career and a future. Learn more at DSMpartnership.com.