Mentors & Mulligans: 5 Reasons to Sign Up Today!
Five Reasons to Attend 2nd Annual Mentors & Mulligans Event
- Networking : With just 40 young professionals and community leaders in attendance, Mentors and Mulligans is a great event to practice your elevator speech and master your networking skills on the green!
- Fun: This shotgun golf event will be played best shot in an effort to keep this event engaging and casual. Look out for games, prizes and awards.
- Mentorship: Mentors & Mulligans creates a unique mentoring experience for our talented, driven, and energetic membership! This is a huge opportunity to begin to build a relationship for a community leader. Confirmed mentors include:
- Kirk Tyler, CEO Atlantic Bottling
- Rob Kretzinger, CEO WesleyLife
- Jim Wallace, CEO GuideOne Insurance
- Dave Leto, EVP Palmer Group
- Eric Crowell, CEO Iowa Health Des Moines
- Phil Hodgin, CEO RDG Planning & Design
- Mary Bontrager, EVP, Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Jana Rieker, VP Marketing, Bankers Trust
- Service: All proceeds raised from this event benefit Mentor Iowa, an organization that provides mentorship opportunities for children in the juvenile justice system.
- To get involved: Young Professionals Connection (YPC) is an organization that provides diverse ways to get involved — whether you’re looking to build relationships with potential business partners, network with other professionals, or just have fun. Mentors and Mulligans is a great way to engage!
Mentors and Mulligans will be held Wednesday July 18, at Copper Creek Golf Course in Pleasant Hill. Registration opens at 4:30 p.m. followed by networking and dinner. The “shotgun” start will begin at 5:30 p.m. Find other event on our calendar.
Professional Development Chair