Don't Miss These Chamber Events in Bondurant
Bondurant Chamber of Commerce
Elected leader for 2018
Tara Cox, President of Coldwell Banker MidAmerican Group, Realtor
Professional staff leader of the Chamber
Tiffany Luing, Executive Director
Number of Members
What inspired you to first get involved with your Chamber?
When we moved to Bondurant five years ago, I wanted to get to know people. So, I started volunteering at the school and community events. In an effort to get to know the businesses, I thought the Chamber was a logical next step.
What’s a signature offering of your Chamber?
We are a small-town Chamber with a lot to offer! We specialize in family-friendly community events that highlight the strengths of our Members.
What is your Chamber’s biggest accomplishment in the last 12 months?
We have added over 15 new businesses to our Chamber! We are at 150 percent of our goal for the year!
Any initiative or project that you are looking forward to in 2018?
We are excited for our free Celebrate Bondurant event on June 1 featuring live music and food trucks. Come join us!
What upcoming events should people watch for?
- Celebrate Bondurant: June 1
- Coffee & Conversation: June 11
- Summerfest: June 11, 12 (Member Event)
- Coffee & Conversation: July 9
- Battle of the Bands: July 28 (Member Event)
- Coffee & Conversation: August 13
- Pedaler’s Jamboree: August 25 (Member Event)
- Coffee & Conversation: September 10
- Coffee & Conversation: October 8
- Coffee & Conversation: November 12
- Coffee & Conversation: December 10
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the fourth largest regional Chamber of Commerce in the nation. Learn more about Partnership Affiliate Chambers, browse the Membership Directory and read additional Affiliate Chamber spotlights.