Don't Forget - Two Seminars From BrownWinick
Don't forget to sign up for the BrownWinick seminars on September 22. YOU MUST RSVP (see below).
Intellectual Property Update
- 9:30 - 10 a.m. Registration
- 10 - 10:15 a.m. How Does the United States Patent and Trademark Office Really Work?
- 10:15-10:45 a.m. Why Patent Reform Will Affect Both Patent and Trade Secret Rights.
- 10:45-12 p.m. Avoid Litigation and Still Protect Intellectual Property Rights? Really?
- Noon to 1 Lunch (special guest speaker at 12:45, no it's not me!)
Startups Start Here
- 1 - 2 p.m. Formation/Choice of Entity: What's Right for My Business?
- 2:15 - 2:45 p.m. Ten Things You Need to Know about Employment Law Before You Hire an Employee
- 2:45 - 3:15 p.m. Capital Strategies for Early-Stage Companies — Do's and Don'ts
- 3:15 - 3:30 p.m. Questions & Answers
- 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Association of Business and Industry (ABI) Iowa Conference Center, 400 E. Court Ave., Ste. 100 Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Please RSVP in one of the following ways:
- E-mail Debi Bull
- Call Debi Bull at (515) 242-2467
- Fax Debi Bull at (515) 323-8567
- Mail form to Debi Bull, Marketing Coordinator BrownWinick Law Firm, 666 Grand Ave., Ste. 2000, Des Moines, Iowa 50309