Central Iowa Broadband Internet Survey
The Central Iowa Broadband Internet Survey is a comprehensive study of broadband internet usage and availability for 11 counties in the region. Working with broadband internet professionals and local leaders, the goal is to create a one-of-a-kind study that will provide decision-makers a detailed view of internet availability in our region.
The Broadband Internet Survey results will help regional leaders identify and address current gaps in availability, speed/performance, reliability and affordability. This survey will help policymakers and providers better understand where gaps exist, and therefore provide them with opportunities to consider additional funding mechanisms. There are two separate survey links: one for residential households and one for businesses.
Take Residential Survey Take Business Survey
The residential survey measures:
- broadband internet availability and consumer experience to identify gaps that need to be addressed.
- whether broadband internet is available at a particular address.
- other limiting factors such as reliability and affordability.
The business survey measures:
- internet availability and experience to identify gaps.
- what impacts current broadband internet service (and associated gaps) are having on business operations and growth.
The Partnership needs the community’s help to understand high-speed internet availability and services around the region. A few minutes of your time will help define the future of the internet in the region.
Thank You to the Survey Partners