SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing social networks to communicate with YPC Members and those who are interested in the organization. The Social Media Coordinator shall coordinate extensively with the Marketing Chair.
This is a voting position.
YPC Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities + Prior Experience
See below for more information on Social Media Coordinator responsibilities and ideal traits.
What You’ll Do
- Promote all events within YPC and events that may appeal to YPC Members on social media sites - specifically, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, and via other applicable websites and/or applications
- Share or post any content that may be of interest to members and fall within the YPC Mission Statement
What It Takes
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Time Commitment: approximately 30 minutes per day; approximately 5 hours per week
A Strong Candidate
- Has experience using social media websites
- Has a strong knowledge of the mission and purpose of YPC
3 Traits Describing an Ideal Candidate
- Strong communication skills