COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT DIRECTOR
Community Engagement Director will manage YPC member benefits, and support The Board with their projects, events, and goals through management and engagement with community relations, and assistance with event sponsorship as needed
This is a voting position that is part of the Executive Board.
YPC Community Engagement Director Responsibilities + Prior Experience
See below for more information on Community Engagement Director responsibilities and ideal traits.
What You’ll Do
- Help to advise the Board on matters important to YPC and the community
- Manage and maintain community relationships with business partners
- Communicate with board members to help find sponsors for events
- Manage and maintain YPC member benefits.
What It Takes
- The ability to see the 'big picture'
- The ability to lead others and organize large event details
- An attitude of service
- The ability to balance planning of multiple events
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Time commitment: 5-10 hours per week
A Strong Candidate
- Actively seeks opportunities to assist other board members
- Has at least one year of experience on the YPC board or two years of experience as an active member of YPC
- Has a strong knowledge of the mission and purpose of YPC
4 Traits Describing an Ideal Candidate