PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CHAIR
The position of Professional Development Chair will plan a variety of events with the help of committee members centered on personal and professional development and growth. The Chair will preside over a committee that will coordinate the various events and collaborate with other YPC committees or groups around town with an interest in professional development.
This is a voting position.
What You’ll Do
The Professional Development Chair plans events centered around professional and personal development (i.e. Lunch with Leaders, panels, speakers, networking opportunities). The Chair shall lead a committee and encourage collaboration with other YPC committees and outside groups.
What It Takes
- An interest in personal and professional development
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- The ability to lead a committee and delegate tasks
- The ability to balance planning of multiple events
- Time Commitment: 5-10 hours per week
A Strong Candidate
- Has participated in Professional Development Committee events or has been an active member of the Professional Development Committee in the past
- Has a strong knowledge of the mission and purpose of YPC
5 Traits Describing an Ideal Candidate