"Book of Lists" Recognizes Partnership Board as Most Influential
GREATER DES MOINES, IA (Jan. 4, 2019) – The Greater Des Moines Partnership’s 2018 Board of Directors was named the #1 Most Influential Board by the Des Moines Business Record’s “Book of Lists.” The list is voted on byBusiness Record readers, and was announced at the “Book of Lists” unveiling party last night.
The following Partnership Board Members have been named to the “Most Influential Business Leaders” list or the “Business Leaders You Should Know” list.
- Dan Houston, Principal, 2018 Partnership Board Chair (#1 Most Influential Business Leader)
- Elisabeth Buck, United Way of Central Iowa
- Fred Buie, Keystone Electrical Manufacturing Co.
- Jay Byers, Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Marta Codina, Wells Fargo & Co.
- Don Coffin, Bankers Trust
- Rob Denson, Des Moines Area Community College
- Randy Edeker, Hy-Vee, Inc.
- Greg Edwards, Catch Des Moines
- Nora Everett, Principal
- Angela Franklin, Des Moines University
- Kristi Knous, Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines
- Kathryn Kunert, MidAmerican Energy Company
- Steve Lacy, Meredith Corporation
- Tom Mahoney, ITA Group, Inc.
- Marty Martin, Drake University
- Mike McCoy, NCMIC Group, Inc.
- Gene Meyer, Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Gerry Neugent, Knapp Properties, Inc.
- Gary Palmer, Prairie Meadows
- Suku Radia
- Bob Ritz, Mercy Health Network
- David Stark, UnityPoint Health – Des Moines
- Rick Tollakson, Hubbell Realty Company
- Wendy Wintersteen, Iowa State University
- Steve Zumbach, Belin McCormick, P.C.
“The Partnership’s Board plays a key role in driving success in our region,” Houston said. “The individuals who serve on the board represent leading organizations that invest in The Partnership. These community leaders and organizations drive major projects and initiatives to maximize momentum in Greater Des Moines.”
Additionally, Mike Colwell, Executive Director of Entrepreneurial Initiatives, Christina Moffatt, Director of Small Business Development and Tiffany Tauscheck, Chief Strategy Officer at The Partnership, were named to the “Business Leaders You Need to Know” list.
To see the full list of 2018 Partnership Board and Executive Committee members, click here.
About the Greater Des Moines Partnership
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the economic and community development organization that serves Greater Des Moines (DSM), Iowa. Together with 24 Affiliate Chambers of Commerce, more than 6,400 Regional Business Members and more than 340 Investors, The Partnership drives economic growth with one voice, one mission and as one region. Through innovation, strategic planning and global collaboration, The Partnership grows opportunity, helps create jobs and promotes DSM as the best place to build a business, a career and a future. Learn more at DSMpartnership.com.