Partnership Announces Top Five For Small Business Series 2022 Lineup
GREATER DES MOINES, IA (Jan. 6, 2022) – The Greater Des Moines Partnership has announced the full lineup for its Top Five for Small Business Series in 2022. The Top Five series features experts in human resources, marketing, accounting, IT and more. Presenters introduce five key points on specific topics that will help small business owners be successful.
The lineup for 2022 consists of 10 events. Each event will take place virtually from 9 – 10 a.m. The full schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, Jan. 26: Top Five Ways to Reach Your Most Ambitious Goals + Achieve the Lifestyle You Desire with Courtney De Ronde | MORE>
- Wednesday, Feb. 23: The Entrepreneurial Equation™: Top Five Ways to Achieve Your Personal + Business Financial Goals with Dawn Stephens Collins | MORE>
- Wednesday, March 23: Top Five Things Business Owners Need to Know When You Don't Have HR with Mollie Frideres-Smith | MORE>
- Wednesday, April 27: Top Five Ways to Attract, Retain + Keep Employees Engaged in 2022 with Ronee Andersen, MBA, SPHR, CTACC | MORE>
- Wednesday, May 25: Top Five Ways to Interview The Right Way + Find the Right People with Michele Matt, CSP, CVP | MORE>
- Wednesday, June 22: Top Five Tips to Understand Payroll with Amber Gassman | MORE>
- Wednesday, July 27: Top Five Tips to Successfully Navigate Changes in the Workplace Due to COVID-19 with Brent L. Hinders | MORE>
- Wednesday, Aug. 24: Top Five Ways to Create Memorable Marketing + Develop an Authentic Brand with Lisa Even | MORE>
- Wednesday, Sept. 28: Top Five Ways to Stay Positive in a Negative World with Michele Matt, CSP, CVP | MORE>
- Wednesday, Oct. 26: Top Five Tips for Developing the Art + Skill of Difficult Conversations with Dr. Lisa Hartman | MORE>
“Small business owners can learn important and actionable tips and tricks to run their business by attending the Top Five for Small Business Series,” said Christina Moffatt, Director of Small Business Development at the Greater Des Moines Partnership. “This year’s lineup features a wide range of topics offered in a virtual format to make event attendance convenient for business owners juggling many responsibilities.”
About the Greater Des Moines Partnership
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the economic and community development organization that serves Greater Des Moines (DSM), Iowa. Together with 24 Affiliate Chambers of Commerce, more than 6,500 Regional Business Members and more than 365 Investors, The Partnership drives economic growth with one voice, one mission and as one region. Through innovation, strategic planning and global collaboration, The Partnership grows opportunity, helps create jobs and promotes DSM as the best place to build a business, a career and a future. Learn more at DSMpartnership.com.