The Downtown Farmers' Market presented by UnityPoint Health – Des Moines provides fresh produce, meat, cheese, eggs, baked goods, plants, flowers and artisan packaged food, handmade art and ready-to-eat prepared food to the community in the heart of Downtown DSM.
2023 Vendor Application
The Market is currently accepting Vendor applications for the 2023 Market season. If you are interested in becoming a Vendor, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the following steps:
- Step One: Download the Vendor Information Guide and learn more about how to become a vendor at The Market.
- Step Two: Create a Marketspread profile. You must create a profile prior to applying.
- Click here to create a profile on Marketspread.
- Follow along here for additional instructions.
- Step Three: Fill out application.
- Have questions regarding the application? Review this video.
Please note: Applications will close on Feb. 12.
Vendor Information GuideApply to Be a Vendor
Saturday Market Details
The Market takes place every Saturday, May through October, from 7 a.m. to Noon (8 a.m. - Noon in October) in the Historic Court District in Downtown Des Moines.
Vendor ListWeekly Programming
Market Extras and Saturday Salutes
If interested in applying as a Market Extra or Saturday Salute, learn more on the Get Involved page!