The Downtown Farmers’ Market presented by UnityPoint Health — Des Moines has launched the Downtown Farmers’ Marketplace Online to further connect vendors with customers. The Online Marketplace allows customers to order from vendors virtually, helping them gain access to fresh, locally produced food and more. Vendors can coordinate a pick-up time and location or delivery options with customers through the program. See directions below on how to use the Online Marketplace.
Vendors will continue to be added to the Online Marketplace, and will continue to add products to reflect what produce is in season. To find a list of vendors not yet in the Online Marketplace, see the full vendor list.
Online Marketplace Instructions
- Click on the Shop Now button.
- Once in the Marketplace Online, first time users can submit their information to create an account. Returning users can sign in with their username and password.
- After signing in, please feel free to browse vendors and products. For items you would like to purchase, add them to your shopping cart.
- Click on the Checkout button once you are ready to purchase your items. Each vendor will have their own checkout process and payment options. When on the Checkout page, you can view pickup and/or delivery options for each vendor, as well submit payment for each vendor you wish to purchase items from.
To note: Vendors have different pickup and/or delivery locations.
- Meet with vendor(s) at specified time/date to complete pickup or wait for your delivery of Market products.
The Market will continue to evaluate next steps following local, state and federal public health guidelines.
Thank You to the Downtown Farmers' Market Sponsors