Drive-Through Winter Farmers’ and Makers' Market Tips
Shop online using the Drive-Through Winter Online Marketplace. View participating vendors and their products. When checking out, choose the pick-up option for the Drive-Through Farmers' and makers' Market on Saturday, November 21. Pre-purchasing is not required, so feel free to browse the Winter Online Marketplace before attending and shop safely while you drive, remaining in your vehicle.
When shopping at the Drive-Through Farmers' and Makers' Market —
- Do not enter if you have had a fever in the last three days, been ill or are visibly showing signs of sickness (i.e. coughing and sneezing).
- Please wear a face covering when interacting with vendors and Market staff.
- Use touchless or card payments if possible.
- Drive slowly and maintain distance between you and other vehicles.
- Remain in your vehicle at all times and let vendors come to you to complete your transaction and get items to you safely.