Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute Announces 2018 Distinguished Leadership Awards Honorees
(Des Moines, Iowa) – Six community leaders will be recognized by the Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute for being champions of community betterment. The Distinguished Leadership Awards will be presented at the Leadership Institute Honors luncheon on Friday, May 18, at the Des Moines Marriott Downtown.
The Leadership Institute congratulates the following 2018 Distinguished Leadership Award honorees:
- A. Arthur Davis Community Leadership Award: Rick Tollakson, Hubbell Realty
- Community Vision Award – Developing: Rick Neumann, Nyemaster Goode
- Community Vision Award – Connecting: Elizabeth Presutti, DART
- Community Vision Award – Inspiring: Christina Moffatt, Greater Des Moines Partnership & Creme Cupcake + Dessert
- Community Vision Award – Challenging: Clemen Wilcox, Clemen Wilcox and Associates
- Alumni Volunteer Award – Danette Kenne, Drake University
In addition to the awards presentation, the event will include the graduation ceremony of the Community Leadership Program Class of 2018. To join the Leadership Institute in recognizing the contributions of the award honorees and the Community Leadership Program’s newest alumni, purchase individual tickets or tables of 10 at gdmli.com.
About the Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute
The Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute is the premier leadership organization, guiding leaders to greater public awareness, commitment and involvement - improving the overall quality of life in our community. In three decades, more than 2,000 leaders have participated in Leadership Institute programs, gaining a greater understanding of our community and opportunities for civic improvement.