Volunteer At The Festival
Check back in early July 2021 for opportunities to volunteer at the 2021 World Food & Music Festival.
Without its volunteers, The Festival would not be able to provide the high level of cultural and food programming that is currently offered at the three-day event. With a variety of different jobs to choose from, you can volunteer by yourself or with a group of foodie friends. Whatever you choose, there is a spot for you. You will receive a free Festival t-shirt to wear during your shift(s) and food tickets to use at The Festival.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Information Booth
- Event Clean-Up
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Cultural Activities
- Festival Set-Up/Tear-Down
Check back early July for opportunities to volunteer at the 2020 World Food & Music Festival.
Event Management Team
Looking for a leadership role at The Festival? Join the Event Management Team!
By becoming a Festival Event Management Team Member, you will have the opportunity to take lead throughout The Festival and work closely with the staff. Team members will be responsible for managing specific programs during The Festival including, Information Booth, Cooking Demonstrations, Adventure Tents and the Cultural Discovery Experience.
Please contact us for more information.
Important Volunteer Information
- All volunteers need to be at least 16 years old when they report for their shift.
- If you are unable to fulfill your shift, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can give another volunteer the opportunity to help.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing and keep in mind that we will be outside. The event is rain or shine, so it is important that you come prepared for anything.
- You are responsible for all personal items. Please make sure items are carried with you during your shift.
The World Food & Music Festival volunteer program is sponsored by Bankers Trust.