Volunteer At The Festival
Be a part of the World Food & Music Festival team today!
Without its volunteers, The Festival would not be able to provide the high level of cultural and food programming that is currently offered at the three-day event. With a variety of different jobs to choose from, you can volunteer by yourself or with a group of foodie friends. Whatever you choose, there is a spot for you. You will receive a free Festival t-shirt to wear during your shift(s) and food tickets to use at The Festival.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Information Booth
- Event Clean-Up
- Fruit Adventure Tent
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Cultural Discovery Experience
- Festival Set-Up/Tear-Down
Volunteer shifts for 2019 will be posted in early July.
Event Management Team
Looking for a leadership role at The Festival? Join the Event Management Team!
By becoming a Festival Event Management Team Member, you will have the opportunity to take lead throughout the Festival and work closely with the staff. Team members will be responsible for managing specific programs during The Festival including, Information Booth, Cooking Demonstrations, Adventure Tents and the Cultural Discovery Experience. Submit an online application to join the Event Management Team.
Please contact Emily Lyon, the Program Manager, for more information.
Important Volunteer Information
- All volunteers need to be at least 16 years old when they report for their shift.
- If you are unable to fulfill your shift, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can give another volunteer the opportunity to help.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing and keep in mind that we will be outside. The event is rain or shine, so it is important that you come prepared for anything.
- You are responsible for all personal items. Please make sure items are carried with you during your shift.
The World Food & Music Festival volunteer program is sponsored by Bankers Trust.