Volunteer At The Festival
Without its volunteers, the World Food & Music Festival presented by Veridian Credit Union would not be able to provide the high level of cultural and food programming that is offered at the three-day event. With a variety of different opportunities to choose from, you can volunteer by yourself or with a group of foodie friends. Whatever you choose, there is a spot for you. You will receive a free Festival T-shirt to wear during your shift(s) and food tickets to use at The Festival. The Volunteer program is sponsored by Bankers Trust.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Information Booth
- Event Clean-Up
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Cultural Activities
- Festival Set-Up/Tear-Down
Important Volunteer Information
- All volunteers need to be at least 16 years old when they report for their shift.
- If you are unable to fulfill your shift, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can give another volunteer the opportunity to help.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing and keep in mind that we will be outside. The event is rain or shine, so it is important that you come prepared for anything.
- You are responsible for all personal items. Please make sure items are carried with you during your shift.