Construction Software Company Adds New Des Moines Office and New Employees
Des Moines, Iowa: Bangert Computer Systems, Inc, a construction and real estate software provider, has opened a new office location in Des Moines, Iowa. Justine Bangert has been hired as Business Development Manager, serving the Iowa and Nebraska markets, with an emphasis in estimating software. Kara Kelso has been hired as Marketing Manager to oversee the company’s marketing efforts. The office is located at 700 Locust St #207 in downtown Des Moines.
To support Bangert Computer System’s growth, the company has also hired Clark Nungester, Construction Software Specialist in its Kansas City office. Additional employees will be announced in the coming months.
“Bangert Computer Systems has one objective: to help our customers get their fair share of the the construction universe. Our company has been working to meet this objective with innovative technology and exemplary services that move the needle for each and every customer,” said Kurt Bangert, president of Bangert Computer Systems.
About Bangert Computer Systems
Bangert Computer Systems has offices in St. Louis, Kansas City, Des Moines, and Burlington, Iowa. For 35 years, Bangert has helped more than 1,700 construction companies thrive.
Bangert Computer Systems understands companies’ individual business challenges and pairs them with software solutions that will help them increase their productivity and efficiency through:
- Tracking what is in the pipeline and effectively planning for new projects
- Competitively bidding new projects and increasing win rates
- Communicating efficiently between the office and the field teams, as well as customers
- Tracking productivity and ensuring that the business is in compliance
- Retaining and growing a strong team
- Managing cashflow and improving profitability
- Measuring and sharing the performance metrics that matter
For more information, visit www.bangertinc.com or call (319) 752-5484.