Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute Announces 2016 Distinguished Leadership Awards Honorees
Six community leaders will be recognized by the Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute for being champions of community betterment in the region. The Distinguished Leadership Awards will be presented at the Leadership Institute Honors luncheon on Thursday, May 19, at the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center.
The Leadership Institute congratulates the following 2016 Distinguished Leadership Award honorees:
- A. Arthur Davis Community Leadership Award: Thomas J. Mahoney, Jr., ITA Group, Inc.
- Community Vision Award — Developing: Kyle Gamble, CBRE | Hubbell Commercial
- Community Vision Award — Connecting: Nathan D. Ritz, Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Community Vision Award — Inspiring: Nathan Overberg, Ahlers & Conney, P.C.
- Community Vision Award — Challenging: Nataliya Boychenko, Holmes Murphy & Associates
- Alumni Volunteer Award — Bryan Huggins, Shiffler Associates Architects, PLC
In addition to the awards presentation, the event will include the graduation ceremony of the Community Leadership Program Class of 2016. To join the Leadership Institute in recognizing the contributions of the award honorees and the Community Leadership Program’s newest alumni, purchase individual tickets or tables of 10 at gdmli.com.
Questions can be directed to Amy Jennings, executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 286-4980.
About the Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute
The Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute is the premier leadership organization, guiding leaders to greater public awareness, commitment and involvement — improving the overall quality of life in our community. In three decades, more than 2,000 leaders have participated in Leadership Institute programs, gaining a greater understanding of our community and opportunities for civic improvement.