Greater Des Moines Partnership Shares Strategic Advancements To Key Organizational Positions
GREATER DES MOINES, IA (Jan. 12, 2024) – The Greater Des Moines Partnership has announced key positions to strategically advance the region’s economic development and community development organization. Each team member has considerable expertise and experience in their respective areas and will continue to lead and support The Partnership’s mission to drive economic growth in Greater Des Moines (DSM) with one voice, one mission and as one region.
The future-forward strategic organizational alignment updates for the organization include:
- Stacie LoVan has been named Senior Vice President of Economic Development as the leader of The Partnership’s economic development efforts including leading business attraction, retention and entrepreneurship initiatives.
- Jenae Sikkink has been named Senior Vice President of Talent Development and Inclusive Strategies and will lead workforce attraction and retention efforts, education and have oversight of and work closely alongside team leads of public policy, inclusive business strategies and small business support, DEI initiatives, regional and community development initiatives.
- Alicia Chilton has been promoted to Senior Director of Marketing. With this role she will further advance The Partnership’s “Do Something Greater” digital marketing campaigns for talent and economic development.
- Alex Lynch will take on the role of Economic Development Project Director. He will work closely with regional partners on turning economic development prospects into successful business locations and projects.
- Emily McLain has been named Regional Affiliates and Member Support Manager. In this role, she will be an ambassador and liaison for Affiliate Chambers and Members and work closely with Affiliates to support Members and The Partnership’s overall regional community integration initiatives.
- Ryan Moon has been named Director of Government Relations and Public Policy to lead The Partnership’s efforts in these areas. In this role, he will focus on state and federal lobbying and advocacy on behalf of The Partnership’s Investors, Affiliates and Members.
- Stacey Robles, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager, will lead DEI efforts including the Inclusion Summit, DEI Management Program and special projects such as Global DSM talent strategies and the Regional Inclusive Growth Network program through the Brookings Institute.
- Juan Pablo Sanchez, Director of Inclusive Business Strategies, will lead small business support and development opportunities including Scale DSM and inclusive business growth strategies.
- Andrea Woodard has been named to a newly created position, Director of Regional Community Integration. Andrea will play a leading role in connecting Affiliate Chambers of Commerce, Investors, prospective talent and new residents. She will lead The Partnership’s executive recruitment tours and a new ambassador program to connect perspective talent and new residents to the community. Leveraging her government affairs experience, Andrea will serve as a public policy resource through this new role.
“These strategic growth efforts have been informed by extensive feedback from The Partnership Board, Investors, Affiliate Chambers of Commerce, Members and team members, and position our organization for continued success,” said Tiffany Tauscheck, President & CEO of The Partnership. “We are excited for the future as we continue to lean into serving our region in economic development and talent attraction and development.”
About the Greater Des Moines Partnership
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the economic and community development organization that serves Greater Des Moines (DSM), Iowa. Together with 23 Affiliate Chambers of Commerce, more than 6,500 Regional Business Members and more than 400 Investors, The Partnership drives economic growth with one voice, one mission and as one region. Through innovation, strategic planning and global collaboration, The Partnership grows opportunity, helps create jobs and promotes DSM as the best place to build a business, a career and a future. Learn more at DSMpartnership.com.