Greater Des Moines Partnership Announces DSM Fellowship Program Class Of 2023-2024
GREATER DES MOINES, IA (Feb. 16, 2023) – The Greater Des Moines Partnership has announced the third class of the DSM Fellowship Program. This 18-month program is a preeminent professional development initiative designed to attract, develop and retain a diverse community of top-tier talent as next-generation leaders in their companies and in the Greater Des Moines (DSM) community.
The 2023-2024 class participant list is below:
- Rohan Brahmarouthu, F&G Annuities & Life
- Renee George, F&G Annuities & Life
- Aly Sassman, F&G Annuities & Life
- Cody Krause, Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Daykota Shelton, Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Kate Slusark, Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
- Esther Tang, Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
- Sagar Krishna Vidya Sagar Tallapragada, John Deere
- Leonardo Perez, John Deere
- Erica Schulz, Nationwide
- Kiandre Smith, Nationwide
- McKenzie Kerry, Principal
- Brock Milligan TrueNorth Companies
- Ann Samuelson, TrueNorth Companies
- Pawel Barnas, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Zach Dewey, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Hailey Knoth (Collins), Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Josefina Lopez Valdivia, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Seerat Marwaha, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- AJ RC, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Jasmine Stout, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
Fellows are exposed to opportunities that accelerate their professional track and grant lasting connections. Participating companies sponsor Fellows in an 18-month program as a talent attraction and retention tool.
- Complete a customized advanced professional development curriculum.
- Receive mentoring from executives in their company and across the region.
- Participate in community engagement opportunities.
- Work on a capstone project.
- Develop an understanding of major industries in the region.
- Form lasting bonds with Fellows in other companies.
The DSM Fellowship Program centers on a four-pronged approach emphasizing areas of Career Development, Community Engagement, Curriculum and Social Connection.
To learn more about the DSM Fellowship Program, visit The Partnership’s website.
About the Greater Des Moines Partnership
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the economic and community development organization that serves Greater Des Moines (DSM), Iowa. Together with 24 Affiliate Chambers of Commerce, more than 6,500 Regional Business Members and more than 400 Investors, The Partnership drives economic growth with one voice, one mission and as one region. Through innovation, strategic planning and global collaboration, The Partnership grows opportunity, helps create jobs and promotes DSM as the best place to build a business, a career and a future. Learn more at DSMpartnership.com.