Greater Des Moines Partnership Announces 2023 Top Five for Small Business Series Schedule
GREATER DES MOINES, IA (Jan. 5, 2023) – The Greater Des Moines Partnership has announced the 2023 schedule for its Top Five for Small Business Series. The Top Five series features experts in human resources, marketing, accounting, sales and other topics aimed at supporting small businesses. Presenters introduce five key points on specific topics that will help small business owners be successful.
The lineup for 2023 consists of nine events. Each event will take place virtually via Zoom from 9 – 10 a.m. The full schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, Jan. 25: Budgeting and Cash Flow Strategies | Learn more
- Wednesday, Feb. 22: Master Your Business Taxes | Learn more
- Wednesday, April 26: The Keys to Employee Recruitment, Retention and Creating a Culture of People First | Learn more
- Wednesday, May 24: Conquer Content: How to use Your Expertise to Talk to Your Audience | Learn more
- Wednesday, June 28: Strategies to Recruit and Retain Talent | Learn more
- Wednesday, July 26: The Top 5 Killers of Productivity in Your Business and How to Address Them | Learn more
- Wednesday, Aug. 23: The Leadership Blueprint | Learn more
- Wednesday, Sept. 27: The Why Behind the Buy | Learn more
- Wednesday, Oct. 25: HR and Employee Management Strategies | Learn more
“Small businesses are the backbone of the Iowa economy,” said Meg Schneider, Senior Vice President of Business Resources and Community Development for The Partnership. “The Top Five series aims to empower and educate our local business owners.”
About the Greater Des Moines Partnership
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the economic and community development organization that serves Greater Des Moines (DSM), Iowa. Together with 24 Affiliate Chambers of Commerce, more than 6,500 Regional Business Members and more than 365 Investors, The Partnership drives economic growth with one voice, one mission and as one region. Through innovation, strategic planning and global collaboration, The Partnership grows opportunity, helps create jobs and promotes DSM as the best place to build a business, a career and a future. Learn more at DSMpartnership.com.