Live Music This Week in DSM: March 30 - April 3, 2022
This weekend’s lineup of musical acts in Greater Des Moines (DSM) includes The Soul Searchers at Greenwood Lounge on Thursday, March 31 and Last Call with Max Wellman at Noce on Saturday, April 2. Don’t miss out on these awesome acts and others listed below.
Wednesday, March 30
“F Joshua Sinclair at the Stuffed Olive in Historic Court District at 6 p.m.
- Dave Swenson/Steve O’Brien Duo on the patio at Louie’s Wine Dive at 6 p.m.
- Magic Beans at Wooly’s in the Historic East Village at 7 p.m.; $15
- The Best of the Des Moines Big Band at Noce in Western Gateway at 7 p.m.; $15, VIP $50, Bar seat/table $12, Student $5
- Charley Crockett: Jukebox Charley with Vincent Neil Emerson at Hoyt Sherman Place in Sherman Hill at 8 p.m.; $25, $30, $40
- Man On Man with Allegra Hernandez at xBk Live at 8 p.m.; $13-15
- Morsel, Lani at Gas Lamp at 8 p.m.; $10
- The Other Brothers at Greenwood Lounge at 8 p.m.
Thursday, March 31
Eric Hutchinson with Caleb Hawley at Wooly’s in the Historic East Village at 7 p.m.; $45 (First Four Rows), $25 (GA); Fully Seated Show
- John Krantz at Noce in Western Gateway at 7 p.m.
- Buckmiller/Schwager at Confluence Brewery at 7 p.m.
- Gabriel Royal at Temple Theater at 7:30 p.m.; $20-45
- Tropidelic at xBk Live at 8 p.m.; $18-22
- Yoo Doo Right, Hot Garbage, Haploid, Moonrabbit at Gas Lamp at 8 p.m.; $10-12
- The Soul Searchers at Greenwood Lounge 8 p.m.
- Roll Garage (Rock-Pop) at Senor Tequila at 9 p.m.
- Long Live The Yacht Club with J. Novacaine at Yacht Club at 10 p.m.
Friday, April 1
Bob Pace & The Dangerous Band at Gas Lamp at 5 p.m.; $5
- 3DM - Classic Rock at Lefty’s at 5 p.m.
- NOLA Jazz Band at Noce in Western Gateway at 5 p.m.; $15, Bar seat/table $12
Little Mojo featuring
- Josh Sinclair at Craft Bru Taproom at 7 p.m.
- Duke Oursler and Miles Nielsen at xBk Live at 8 p.m.; $15-20
- Fly Me to the Moon - Max Wellman Band do Sintatra and more at Noce in Western Gateway at 8 p.m.; $25, VIP $50, bar seat/table $12
- Wave Cage at The Cave DSM in Western Gateway at 8 p.m.
- Heath Alan Band at Greenwood Lounge 9 p.m.
The Feel Right at Yacht Club at 9 p.m.
Saturday, April 2
Sumpin Doo at Hawkeye Elks Lodge 160 at 4 p.m.; $5
- Malcolm Wells & The Two Timers at Captain Roy’s at 7 p.m.
- Enuff Z’Nuff with The Midnight Devils, Phenixx and Skarlett Roxx at Lefty’s at 7 p.m. (Doors); $25
- Sara Routh at Noce in Western Gateway at 7 p.m.; $25, VIP $50, Bar seat/table $12
- Nick Hermann Entertainment at Craft Bru Taproom at 7 p.m.
- Rain - A Beatles Tribute at Des Moines Civic Center at 7:30 p.m.; $35-105
- Tyler Booth with Eli Alger at Wooly’s in the Historic East Village 8 p.m.; $10-15
- Flobots with Bonelang at xBk Live at 8?p.m.; $15-20, plus VIP packages
- Mike Vallely & The Complete Disaster with Holy White Hounds at Gas Lamp at 8:30 p.m.; $10
- Tom Buckmiller & Brian Schwager at Greenwood Lounge at 9 p.m.
- Boris at Platform at 9 p.m.; $10
Last Call with Max Wellman at Noce in Western Gateway at 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 3
Open Mic - Girls Rock! Des Moines at xBk Live at 2 p.m.; $5-7
- Choro Moingona at The Cave DSM in Western Gateway at 3 p.m.
- Scott Smith/Steve Charlson Duo at Louie’s Wine Dive at 5 p.m.
- Dan Tedesco at Byron’s at 5 p.m.; $15
- The Goddamn Gallows/The National Treasure/On Your Left at Lefty’s at 6 p.m. (Doors);?$10-15
- Lily DeTaeye at xBk Live at 7 p.m.; $12-17 ($20 for adding 4/10 show too)
- Open Jam hosted by Groove Review at Bogg’s Hull Ave Tavern at 7 p.m.
Check for changes at each venue’s website, including cancellations and COVID protocols, and consider your generosity to your local waitstaff and musicians as we continue to welcome back live events in DSM. You can also support local restaurants by visiting nearby businesses before and after the show! Check out the Greater Des Moines Partnership’s Restaurant Guide, featuring neighborhood options here.
The Greater Des Moines Partnership calendar of events is a one-stop resource for activities taking place throughout the region. Find networking information for Greater Des Moines (DSM) businesses or events specific to Downtown DSM.
Jerrica Marshall is the downtown placemaking manager at the Greater Des Moines Partnership.