SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing social networks to communicate with YPC Members and those who are interested in the organization. The Social Media Coordinator is required to attend monthly Marketing Committee meetings as the position reports directly to the Marketing Chair.
This is a non-voting position that is not required to attend monthly board meetings.
What You’ll Do
The Social Media Coordinator promotes all events within YPC and events that may appeal to YPC Members on social media sites - specifically, Facebook, Twitter, and via other applicable websites and/or apps. The Social Media Coordinator shall also share or post any articles that may be of interest to members and falls within the YPC Mission Statement.
What It Takes
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Time Commitment: approximately 30 minutes per day; approximately 5 hours per week
A Strong Candidate
- Has experience using social media websites
- Has a strong knowledge of the mission and purpose of YPC
3 Traits Describing an Ideal Candidate
- Strong communication skills