Young Professionals Connection Announces 2017 Board of Directors
Young Professionals Connection (YPC), an initiative of the Greater Des Moines Partnership, has announced its 2017 board of directors. Board Members began their term on Jan. 1.
The 2017 Board includes:
- YPC President: Abby Rodewald, Genus Landscape Architects
- YPC Past President: Cory W. Sharp, FEH Design
- YPC President-Elect: Ryan Bruner, The Members Group
- Treasurer/Secretary: Abby Belvin, West Financial Advisors
- At Large: Jessie Cruise, Storey Kenworthy
- Charitable Chair: Emily van Oosbree, Telligen
- Civic and Culture Chair: Matt Blake, LeadingAge Iowa
- Community Relations Chair: Brandon Pollard, Des Moines Area Regional Transit Authority
- Diversity Chair: Anthony Ferguson, Mercy Medical Center
- Marketing Chair: Maggie Meyer, Spinutech
- Membership Chair: Jarret Sheets, Lone Wolf Financial
- Professional Development Chair: Alex Duong, Mediacom Communications
- Social Chair: Jordan Wright, Anderson Corporation
- Ambassador Coordinator: Brandon Bock, Great Southern Bank
- Athletics Coordinator: Heather Kauffman, RE/MAX Real Estate Concepts
- Business Relations Coordinator: Reed Gibson, Schafer Solutions Inc.
- Impact Downtown Coordinator: Eric Fischer, Nyemaster Goode, P.C.
- Social Media Coordinator: Brenton Marcum, Two Rivers Marketing
- Student Relations Coordinator: Jessica Campbell, Iowa State Capitol
- Webmaster: Kate Rutledge, RDG Planning and Design
“We are thrilled to lead this organization, which is now 550-Members strong, into its next chapter,” said YPC President Abby Rodewald. “If you are a young professional looking to build your network or looking to shape our community, we hope that you will be involved in the organization. YPC has always been fortunate to have the support of the business community, and we look forward to working even more closely with business leaders this year.”
For more information about YPC, please visit YPCDSM.com or contact Mary Bontrager at mbontrager@DSMpartnership.com. Media inquiries should be directed to Sophia S. Ahmad at (515) 286-4919 or sahmad@DSMpartnership.com.
About Young Professionals Connection (YPC)
YPC's mission is to promote an environment that attracts and retains young professionals in Greater Des Moines (DSM). Our efforts focus on connecting young professionals to each other and to the community through social, civic, charitable, and professional development endeavors. YPC is an initiative of the Greater Des Moines Partnership.