Partnership Board Named #1
GREATER DES MOINES, IA – The Greater Des Moines Partnership’s 2016 Board of Directors has been named the #1 Most Influential Board by the Des Moines Business Record’s “Book of Lists.” The list is voted on by Business Record leaders, and was announced at the “Book of Lists” unveiling party last night.
The Partnership Board is led by 2016 Chair James P. Brannen, CEO of FBL Financial Group, Inc.
The following Partnership Board members have also been named to the “Most Influential Business Leaders” list or the “Business Leaders You Should Know” list.
- Suku Radia, Bankers Trust
- Dan Houston, Principal
- Gerry Neugent, Knapp Properties
- Steve Zumbach, Belin McCormick P.C.
- Rick Tollakson, Hubbell Realty Co.
- Mary Sellers, United Way of Central Iowa
- Steve Lacy, Meredith Corp.
- Christine Hensley, Des Moines City Council
- Greg Edwards, Greater Des Moines Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Emily Abbas, Bankers Trust
- Eric Crowell, UnityPoint Health – Des Moines
- Rob Denson, Des Moines Area Community College
- Randy Edeker, Hy-Vee, Inc.
- Nora Everett, Principal
- Angela Franklin, Des Moines University
- Dan Keough, Holmes Murphy & Associates
- Kristi Knous, Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines
- Kathryn Kunert, MidAmerican Energy Co.
- Marty Martin, Drake University
- Gary Palmer, Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino
- Don Pearson, Wells Fargo & Co.
- Bob Ritz, Mercy Medical Center – Des Moines
- Michael Sadler, CenturyLink
- Bill Stowe, Des Moines Water Works
“The Partnership’s Board of Directors exemplifies Greater Des Moines’ spirit of collaborative leadership that continues to push the region to greater heights,” Brannen said. “Our region has celebrated many successes in 2016, and I look forward to The Partnership Board’s leadership in continuing the momentum.”
Additionally, Jay Byers, CEO of The Partnership, was named to the “Most Influential Business Leaders” list. Gene Meyer, President of The Partnership, Mike Colwell, Executive Director of Square One DSM and Tiffany Tauscheck, Chief Communications Officer at The Partnership, were named to the “Business Leaders You Need to Know” list.
To see the full list of 2016 Partnership Board and Executive Committee members, click here.
About the Greater Des Moines Partnership
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the economic and community development organization that serves Greater Des Moines (DSM), Iowa. Together with 23 Affiliate Chambers of Commerce, more than 6,100 Regional Business Members and more than 330 Investors, The Partnership drives economic growth with one voice, one mission and as one region. Through innovation, strategic planning and global collaboration, The Partnership grows opportunity, helps create jobs and promotes DSM as the best place to build a business, a career and a future. Learn more at DSMpartnership.com.