The Festival needs volunteers to help with a variety of jobs from packet pick-up, information office and activity support. Volunteers will receive a free Festival t-shirt and mask to wear during your shift(s). Be part of the DSM Book Festival Team today!
Assist in the following areas at The Festival:
- Information Office
- Meredith Classroom
- Packet Pick-Up
- Event Set-up / Tear Down
Important Volunteer Information
- You must be at least 16 years old when you report to your shift.
- If you are unable to fulfill your shift, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can give another volunteer the opportunity to help.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing.
- Regardless of vaccination, all volunteers are required to wear a mask during their shift.
- You are responsible for all personal items. Please make sure items are carried with you during your shift.
Festival Event Team
Looking for a leadership role at The Festival? Join the Festival Event Team!
By becoming a Festival Event Team Member, you will have the opportunity to take lead throughout The Festival and work closely with the staff. Team members will be responsible for managing specific programs during The Festival.
For more information, please contact:
Colleen Murphy | Downtown Events Director