- Date & Time: Saturday, March 28, 2020 from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Festival Non-Profit Vendors
Want to showcase your organization to Festival guests? Select nonprofit organizations will have the opportunity to promote themselves and their latest events. Submit an application today!
Preference is given to nonprofits that have a focus on reading, writing or literacy. All applications must be submitted by Jan. 20, 2020.
Join the DSM Book Festival team today! The DSM Book Festival would not be possible without dedicated volunteers. With a variety of opportunities, you can volunteer by yourself or with a group. Whatever you choose, there is a job for you. You will receive a free Festival t-shirt to wear during your shift.
Volunteer Information will be available January 2020. For more information, contact:
Emily Lyon | Program Manager
- Event Setup Assistant
- Information Booth Assistant
- Program Assistant
- Event Tear-Down Assistant
Important Volunteer Information
- You must be at least 16 years old when you report to your shift.
- If you are unable to fulfill your shift, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can give another volunteer the opportunity to help.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing.
- You are responsible for all personal items. Please make sure items are carried with you during your shift.
The Festival volunteer program is sponsored by Meredith Corporation.
The DSM Book Festival wouldn't be possible without the generosity of its sponsors. For more information about how you can support this engaging community celebration in 2020, contact:
Colleen Murphy | Downtown Events Director
Courtney Shaw | Vice President of Communications, Greater Des Moines Partnership
Thank You to Our 2019 Sponsors!
This program is supported by Humanities Iowa and the National Endowment for the Humanities. The views and opinions expressed by this program do not necessarily reflect those of Humanities Iowa or the National Endowment for the Humanities.