Thank you for your interest in the Downtown Farmers' Market.
The Downtown Farmers' Market invites corporations/businesses, such as banks, realtors, insurance, cell phone or other service provide businesses to participate and support The Market as a Corporate Sponsor or Market Extra Partner.
As a Market Extra, businesses receive a privileged presence at The Market with onsite visibility and signage, including Direct Access onsite and inclusion within Market promotions.
If interested in applying as a Market Extra, please contact Kathryn Smith for the 2023 Market season.
- Exhibitor space for onsite activation at The Market. Prominent booth space situated within The Market venue.
- Opportunity to engage with and meet Market patrons and audience.
- Promotional outreach programming to highlight the company mission statement, education programming and more.
- Information distribution, display and signage within designated booth.
- A built-in audience, with an estimated 25,000 patrons.
Website, Social Media and Text Communications
- Website: Interactive educational activity included within The Market website page (avg. 15,000 unique website visitors per month).
- Social Media: Market Sponsor highlighted and tagged in dedicated posts. Mentions (to coincide with scheduled dates) to promote your scheduled on-site programming. The Market has more than 50,000 Facebook and Twitter followers.
Sales and Giveaways
As a reminder, our primary purpose is to be a farmers' market, and we want to support your neighboring farmers and vendors who are selling their goods. For this reason, sales, samples, tastings and giveaways of food, drink and merchandise is not included as part of the Sponsor and Market Extra agreement. If this is of interest, please contact us to review options.
Contact us today to learn more and schedule your appearance. Although there are limited number of spots at The Market for Market Extra Sponsors, we will be as flexible as possible to schedule the dates that work best for you.
To learn more about how to participate as a Corporate Sponsor and Market Extra, programming and investment opportunities, please contact Kathryn Smith, Director of Community Engagement.